Abbeokuta; or, Sunrise within the tropics: an outline of the origin and progress of the Yoruba mission. By Miss Tucker ...
- London, James Nisbet and Co., 1853.
- Physical Description:
- vi p., 1 leaf, 278 p. col. front., 5 plates (1 col.), 2 fold. maps. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV3630 Y6 T83Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: 1 leaf at end.
BAC : Text printed by C. Richards.
BAC : Maps lithographed by A. Petermann.
BAC : Some plates by J.W. Whimper; color plates printed by W. Dickes.
- Subject Terms:
- Slavery -- Africa.Yoruba (African people) -- Missions.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.