Robinson, P. F. (Peter Frederick), 1776-1858, ... History of Woburn Abbey, 1833
- ... History of Woburn Abbey: illustrated by plans, elevations, and internal views of the apartments, from actual measurement. By P.F. Robinson ...
- London, Printed for the author, and published by J. and A. Arch, Longman and Co. [etc.] 1833.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., 20 p. 9 plates (incl. plans) 61 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B N 9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "General catalogue of the paintings [marbles and other works of sculpture] at Woburn Abbey."--p. -20.
BAC : Plates by J. Roffe, Henry LeKeux, John LeKeux, H. Moses, and W. Radclyffe; after J.G. Jackson, J. Sanders, and J.D. Harding.
BAC : Plates published by Jas. Carpenter & Son; dated 1827.
BAC : "Printed by C. Whittingham, Chiswick."
Engraved dedication leaf included in number of plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Woburn Abbey.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.