... History of Warwick Castle: illustrated by plans, elevations,and internal views, from actual measurement. By Charles William Spicer ...
- London, Published for the proprietor by John Weale; B. Hall, Birmingham; H.T. Cooke, Warwick; Hewett, Leamington; and Robert Best Ede, Dorking, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 36 p. ill., 9 plates (part. col., incl. plan) 59 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 25Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates by G. Moore, and G. Hawkins; after J.G. Jackson, and Sir Simon Archer.
BAC : Plates printed by Day & Haghe; text printed by J.B. Nichols and Son.
BAC : "Catalogue of pictures, curiosities, and works of art at Warwick Castle": p. 35-36.
BAC : Added, lithographed t.-p.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Warwick Castle.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.