Victorian High Renaissance : George Frederic Watts 1817-1904, Frederic Leighton 1830-96, Albert Moore 1841-93, Alfred Gilbert 1854-1934 : an exhibition organized by The Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
- Minneapolis : The Institute, c1978.
- Physical Description:
- 207 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6465 V5 M55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of the exhibition held at the City Art Gallery, Manchester, Sept. 2-Oct. 15, 1978; The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Nov. 19-Jan. 7, 1979; and The Brooklyn Museum, Feb. 10-Apr. 8, 1979.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- Exhibitions.Art, Victorian -- England -- Exhibitions.Gilbert, Alfred, 1854-1934.Leighton of Stretton, Frederic Leighton, Baron, 1830-1896.Moore, Albert Joseph, 1841-1893.Watts, George Frederick, 1817-1904.
YCBA Collections Search
Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Victorian High Renaissance , c1978