... History of Castle Ashby: illustrated by plans, elevations, and internal views, from actual measurement. Edited by P.F. Robinson ...
- London, Published by the proprietor and John Weale; B. Hall, Birmingham; H.T. Cooke, Warwick; and Hewett, Leamington, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p. 11 plates (incl. plan) 62 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B N 10Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates by G. Moore, C. Burton, and J. LeKeux; after Henry Duesbury.
BAC : Some plates printed by Day & Haghe.
BAC : Imperfect? Title page wanting?
BAC : Bound with the author's History of Hatfield House. London, 1833.
Title from cover.
Dedicatory leaf included in number of plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Castle Ashby (England)
YCBA Collections Search
Robinson, P. F. (Peter Frederick), 1776-1858, ... History of Castle Ashby, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.