Treaty of peace between the Allied and Associated Powers and Germany : signed at Versailles, June 28th, 1919 ; presented to Parliament by command of His Majesty.
- Additional Title(s):
Treaty of Versailles (1919 June 28)
- London : Published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1919.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 213 pages,  folded leaves : color illustrations, 4 maps ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD643 .A2 1919+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue paper wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Germany -- Foreign relations -- 1918-1933.His Majesty's Stationery Office -- Publisher.Peace treaties.World War, 1914-1918 -- Peace.World War, 1914-1918 -- Treaties.
- Part I. The covenant of the League of Nations
- pt. II. Boundaries of Germany
- pt. III. Political clauses for Europe
- pt. IV. German rights and interests outside Germany
- pt. V. Military, naval and air clauses
- pt. VI. Prisoners of war and graves
- pt. VII. Penalties
- pt. VIII. Reparation
- pt. IX. Financial clauses
- pt. X. Economic clauses
- pt. XI. Aerial navigation
- pt. XII. Ports, waterways and railways
- pt. XIII. Labour
- pt. XIV. Guarantees
- pt. XV. Miscellaneous provisions.