Batten, Charles, Pleasurable instruction , c1978
Pleasurable instruction : form and convention in eighteenth-century travel literature / by Charles L. Batten, Jr.
- Berkeley : University of California Press, c1978.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 170 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPN56 T7 B3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- English prose literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.Travel in literature.Voyages and travels -- History.