Mudie, Robert, 1777-1842, Winter;, 1837
- Winter; or, The causes, appearances, and effects of the great seasonal repose of nature. By R. Mudie ...
- London, Thomas Ward & Co., 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., [iii]-xi, , 276 p. col. front. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC981.2 M8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 48
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC : Advertisements: 18 p. at end; "T.C. Savill, printer."
BAC : Frontispiece and added t.-p. "printed in oil colours by G. Baxter;" frontispiece "from a painting by W. Westall A.R.A."
BAC : "R. Clay, printer."
Added t.-p., colored.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.