... History of Hardwicke Hall: illustrated by plans, elevations, and internal views of the apartments, from actual measurement. By P.F. Robinson ...
- London, Printed for the author, and published by J. and A. Arch, Longman and Co. [etc.] 1835.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., 30 p. ill., 10 plates (1 col.; incl. plan) 60 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B N 11View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates by Henry Shaw; after himself, or Thos. Willement.
BAC : Text printed by C. Whittingham, Chiswick; some plates by McQueen.
BAC : "Catalogue of the pictures in the gallery at Hardwicke": p. -30.
Dedicatory leaf included in number of plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Hardwick Hall.
YCBA Collections Search
Robinson, P. F. (Peter Frederick), 1776-1858, ... History of Hardwicke Hall, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.