IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Brewster, John, 1753-1842, The parochial history and antiquities of Stockton upon Tees, 1796
The parochial history and antiquities of Stockton upon Tees: including an account of the trade of the town, the navigation of the river, and of such parts in the neighbourhood as have been connected with that place. In a series of letters; embellished with views of public buildings, &c. By John Brewster...
- Stockton, Printed by R. Christopher; sold by Vernor & Hood, T. Egerton, and W. Clarke, London, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- x, 178 p. front., plates (1 fold.) map, plan. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 S842 B73+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates by Neele, and Dunn; after Lawson Dunn, Pickernell, and T. Wright.
Title-vignette and tail piece; both by Thomas Bewick, according to Hugo, The Bewick collector, no. 91.
- Subject Terms:
- Stockton-on-Tees (England) -- Biography.Stockton-on-Tees (England) -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.