Walter Crane's New toy book, containing sixty-four pages of pictures, designed by Walter Crane and printed in colours by Edmund Evans.
- London, G. Routledge and sons [1874?]
New York, G. Routledge and sons [1874?]
- Physical Description:
- 66 l. col. ill. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4518 C14 W35Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Published 1873, according to the English Catalogue of Books.
Leaves variously numbered.
Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 70
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 39
- Subject Terms:
- Children's poetry.Children's stories.
- Toy books.
- Cinderella.--The forty thieves.--My mother.--The three bears.--One, two, buckle by shoe.--The adventures of puffy.--This little pig went to market.--The noah's arc ABC.