Barker, Henry Aston, 1774-1856, Description of the field of battle,, 1816
- Description of the field of battle, and disposition of the troops engaged in the action, fought on the 18th of June, 1815, near Waterloo; illustrative of the representation of that great event, in the Panorama, Leicester-Square ...
- [London] 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 12 p. fold. plate. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC243 D4Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a digital version in the Beinecke Library's Digital Images Online database
- BAC and BEIN: "Proposals, by Messrs. Boydell and Co. for publishing a national print of the Battle of Waterloo. London, 1815.",  p., bound in after t.-p.
"J. Adlard, printer."
The panorama was painted from sketches made by the proprietor, with figures by John Burnet.
- Subject Terms:
- Panoramas.Waterloo, Battle of, Waterloo, Belgium, 1815.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.