Lane, Richard James, 1800-1872, Studies of figures by Gainsborough, 1825
- Studies of figures by Gainsborough. Executed in exact imitation of the originals, by Richard Lane ...
- London, J. Dickinson, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pts. ill. (port.) col. plates. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC242 G3 L3+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsMisc Rare 479 (Folio A)Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 121
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is bound in parts in the original wrappers. Copy 2 is bound in a single volume; the wrappers are wanting and the plates comprising part 2 appear in a different order. Copy 2 has the bookplate of Robert Thomas Jackson.
BAC : Calligraphy by J. Magenis.
BAC : "Printed at Chas. Hullmandel's lithographic establishment."
Mounted title-vignette (port.)
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Gainsborough, Thomas, 1727-1788.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.