Fielding, T. H. (Theodore Henry), 1781-1851, A picturesque description of the river Wye,, 1841
- A picturesque description of the river Wye, from the source to its junction with the Severn. By T.H. Fielding ... Illustrated by numerous coloured views.
- London, Ackermann & Co., 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., [iv]-v, 32 p. 12 col. plates (incl. front.) 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 W97 F5+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 33
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC : Abbey, Scenery, 550 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Plates engraved by the author after designs by Anthony Vandyke Copley Fielding.--Cf. Tooley, p. 119.
BAC : An abridgement of the author's Picturesque illustrations of the river Wye ... London, 1821.--Cf. Tooley, R.V. English books with coloured plates. London, 1935, p. 120-121.
BAC : "Howlett and Brimmer, printers."
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Wye, River (Wales and England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.