A voyage to Hudson's Bay during the summer of 1812 : containing a particular account of the icebergs and other phenomena which present themselves in those regions : also, a description of the Esquimeaux and North American Indians : their mannners, customs, dress, language, &c. &c. &c. / by Thomas M'Keevor, M.D. of the Dublin Lying-In Hospital.
- London : Printed for Sir Richard Phillips and Co., Bride-Court, Bridge-Street, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 78 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF1060.7 .M33 1819Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engravings by Neele & Son.
In Phillips, Sir Richard, ed. and pub. New voyages and travels. 3d ser., v. 2, no. 2: pages -76.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later quarter purple morocco and marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Eskimos.Hudson Bay.Indians of North America -- Hudson Bay.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1819.
Engravings -- 1819.
- Plates: Island of Resolution at the entrance to Hudson Straits
- An island of ice
- The field of ice against which the ship was striking
- The polar bear
- Esquimeaux spectacles
- A moonlight scene of the ice.