[Select views of London and its environs; containing a collection of ... engravings, from original paintings and drawings, accompanied by copious letter-press descriptions ...
- London, Vernor and Hood, J. Storer and J. Greig, 1804-5]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 12 ill., 60 plates. 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 S88+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center copy completely rearranged by a previous owner. The title pages, preliminaries, plates, and all illustrated leaves of text have been discarded; the remainder of the book has been put in a somewhat alphabetical arrangement; and a ms. title page ("Descriptions of ancient edifices in London and its environs. 1810.") and table of contents have been supplied. Extra-illustrated with three engravings.
Text printed by S. Gosnell.
By J.S. Storer and John Greig.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Storer, James, 1771-1853, [Select views of London and its environs;, 1804-5]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.