Atteridge, A. Hilliard (Andrew Hilliard), The first phase of the great war , 1914
- The first phase of the great war / by A. Hilliard Atteridge ; with nearly two hundred illustrations in colour and tone.
- London : Published for "The Graphic" by Hodder and Stoughton, Warwick Sq., 1914.
London ; Aylesbury : Printed in Great Britain by Hasell, Watson & Viney, Ltd., 
- Physical Description:
- 244 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD522 .A77 1914+ (Cabinet H)Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of title: The Graphic extras.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original beige cloth. Mounted illustrations on front cover and frontispiece.
- Subject Terms:
- Hasell, Watson & Viney, Ltd. -- Printer.World War, 1914-1918 -- History.World War, 1914-1918 -- Pictorial works.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1914.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.