IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Atteridge, A. Hilliard (Andrew Hilliard), The first phase of the great war , 1914
The first phase of the great war / by A. Hilliard Atteridge ; with nearly two hundred illustrations in colour and tone.
- London : Published for "The Graphic" by Hodder and Stoughton, Warwick Sq., 1914.
London ; Aylesbury : Printed in Great Britain by Hasell, Watson & Viney, Ltd., 
- Physical Description:
- 244 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD522 .A77 1914+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- At head of title: The Graphic extras.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original beige cloth. Mounted illustrations on front cover and frontispiece.
- Subject Terms:
- Hasell, Watson & Viney, Ltd. -- Printer.World War, 1914-1918 -- History.World War, 1914-1918 -- Pictorial works.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1914.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.