IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Chauveau, A. (Auguste), 1827-1917, The comparative anatomy of the domesticated animals, 1873
The comparative anatomy of the domesticated animals. By A. Chauveau. Translated and edited by George Fleming. With 450 illustrations.
- 2d ed., rev. and enl., with the cooperation of S. Arloing.
- New York, D. Appleton and company, 1873.
- Physical Description:
- xliv, 957 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 474Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown cloth; blind stamped on front and back covers, gold lettering and cow on spine. Illustrations, publisher's ads. First edition in English. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Veterinary anatomy.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.