Bayne, Walter McPherson, 1795-1859, Description of Bayne's gigantic panorama of a voyage to Europe,, 1848
- Description of Bayne's gigantic panorama of a voyage to Europe, comprising views of Boston; the harbor; Halifax; the Atlantic; the river Mersey; Liverpool; London; the Thames; and both sides of the Rhine. From original sketches taken by the artist himself. Being nearly twice the size of any panorama ever exhibited ...
- Boston, Printed by William Chadwick, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- 34 p. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2880 B36Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : The Mersey scene was taken from drawings by William Gordon, of Liverpool, according to the introduction.
- Subject Terms:
- Panoramas.Voyages and travels.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.