The hand-book of pencil drawing; intended as a key to all drawing-books which have no written instructions.
- New ed.
- London, David Bogue, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- vi, -60 p. 2 plates (incl. front.) 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 H3 1844Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates lithographed by C. Graf.
"Cook and Co., printers."
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.