Descriptive synopsis of the Roman gallery,, 1816
- Descriptive synopsis of the Roman gallery, (in the Egyptian Hall, Piccadilly,) with its magnificent decorations; consisting of antique marbles, jasper, agate, &c. in vases, tablets, and tazzas; and superb pictures of the ancient and modern masters; including the great and celebrated picture of The judgment of Brutus upon his sons; painted by the president of the academy at Rome.
- London, Printed for the proprietor, and sold at the place of exhibition, London Museum, Piccadilly, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 20 p. ill., fold. front. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 R78 A6Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Printed by Whittingham and Rowland.
BAC : Frontispiece by Pinelli, after G. Guillon Le Thière.
- Subject Terms:
- Roman Gallery, London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.