David of Cambridge , 1937
- David of Cambridge : some appreciations.
- Cambridge : At the University Press, 1937.
Cambridge : Printed by W. Lewis, M.A. at the University Press
- Physical Description:
- , 9-35,  pages : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ230.6.C38 D38 1937Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Tributes to Gustave David, bookseller of Cambridge, reprinted from various periodicals.
Frontispiece by Sir William Nicholson. The portrait facing "The Song of David" is reproduced from a pen drawing by Hubert David.
Printer's statement from page .
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original tan cloth; with dust jacket. Bookplate: Clarence Fry
- Appreciations: I. By T.R. Glover -- II. By Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch -- III. By W.H.D. Rouse -- IV. By H.F. Stewart -- V. By S.C. Roberts ----The song of David.
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Biography.Booksellers and bookselling -- England -- Cambridge.David, Gustave, 1860-1936.Fry, Clarence -- Bookplate.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1937.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.