IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Boston Cyclorama Company, Cyclorama of the Battle of Gettysburg,, 1886
Cyclorama of the Battle of Gettysburg, by Paul Philippoteaux ...
- [Boston] Boston Cyclorama Company, 1886.
- Physical Description:
-  p. ill. (incl. ports., plan, coat of arms) fold. plate, fold. map. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsE475.53 B83 1886View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : A diorama showing in the same building is described, p. .
BAC : "Diorama--annex. "The uprising of the North." By Paul Philippoteaux."
BAC : At head of title: Located in Boston at 541 Tremont Street ...
- Subject Terms:
- Cycloramas.Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.