An angler's anthology / collected by A.B. Austin ; illustrated from drypoints by Norman Wilkinson.
- London : Country Life Limited ; New York : C. Scribner's Sons, 1930.
Glasgow : Printed in Great Britain by Robert Maclehose and Co. Ltd., The University Press
- Physical Description:
- xix, , 167,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1111.A6 A97 1930+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This presentation edition is limited to 100 numbered copies ..."--Verso of half-title.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no 30 of 100. Signed by Austin & Wilkinson. Bound in publisher's original white cloth.
Collection of short prose and poetry on the subject of angling.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature.Fishing -- Poetry.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1930.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.