Suckling, Alfred Inigo, 1796-1856, Memorials of the antiquities and architecture, family history and heraldry of the county of Essex, 1845
- Memorials of the antiquities and architecture, family history and heraldry of the county of Essex. By the Rev. Alfred Suckling ... Thirty-one plates and seventy-one wood-cuts.
- London, John Weale, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., 152 p. ill., 31 plates (part col.; incl. front.) 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 E7 S9+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Imperfect: half-title or list of plates wanting.
BAC : Abbey, Scenery, 139 (Abbey copy).
BAC : One of the illustrations engraved by Branston.
BAC : Plates printed by Standidge & Co., or Gregory, Collins, and Reynolds. Some plates printed at 70, St. Martin's Lane, the address of Thomas M'Lean & Co., according to Twyman.
BAC : Some plates lithographed by F. Bedford; most plates after the author.
Title vignette (shield in colors)
First appeared "in a larger work entitled 'Quarterly papers on architecture'".--Cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Essex (England) -- Antiquities.Essex (England) -- Genealogy.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.