IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sheffield City Art Galleries, John William Waterhouse, R.A., 1849-1917 , 1978
John William Waterhouse, R.A., 1849-1917 / [organized by Sheffield City Art Galleries]
- Sheffield, Eng. : City Art Galleries, 1978.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W285 S44 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Exhibition and catalogue prepared by Anne L. Goodchild.
Exhibition held at Mappin Art Gallery, Sheffield, 14 October-19 November, 1978 and at Central Art Gallery, Wolverhampton, 2 December, 1978-13 January, 1979.
- Subject Terms:
- Waterhouse, John William, 1849-1917.