Grand moving panoramic picture of the Nile,, 
- Grand moving panoramic picture of the Nile, portraying all the interesting features on both sides of that ancient river ... painted by Henry Warren and James Fahey, from drawings made by Joseph Bonomi ...
- [London] Egyptian Hall 
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. ill. (incl. music) 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT115 G7Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Includes a review from the Penny Illustrated News.
BAC : One wood engraving signed W.G.M.
BAC : A transparent and rolling panorama.--Cf. Altick, R.D. The shows of London. Cambridge, Mass., 1978.
Dated at end July, 1849, and signed by Joseph Bonomi and Henry Warren.
- Subject Terms:
- Nile River -- Description and travel.Panoramas.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.