Lamb, Edward Buckton, 1805 or 06-1869, Studies of ancient domestic architecture,, 1846
- Studies of ancient domestic architecture, principally selected from original drawings in the collection of the late Sir William Burrell, bart., with some brief observations on the application of ancient architecture to the pictorial composition of modern edifices. By Edward Buckton Lamb ...
- London, John Weale, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 30 p., 1 leaf. 20 plates (incl. front.) 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7328 L2+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7328 L2+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Life 28. (copy 1)
Abbey, J.R. Scenery 404. (copy 2)
BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies, both from the Abbey collection. In copy 1, plate 2 has been bound in as a frontispiece; in copy 2, plate 1 has been bound in as a frontispiece. Copy 1 has the bookplate of A.R. Pannett.
BAC : Text printed by W. Hughes; plates printed by Standidge & Co.
BAC : Plates lithographed by F. Bedford.
BAC : Plates by the author, some after the designs of S.H. Grimm.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.