Notitia architectonica italiana, or Concise notices of the buildings and architects of Italy, preceded by a short essay on civil architecture, and an introductory view of the ancient architecture of the Romans. To which are added some tables of general use, and two plates. By Joseph Gwilt ...
- London, Printed for the author, and sold by T. Egerton, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., [iii]-liv p., 1 leaf, 140 p. 2 plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA1114 G8 copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA1114 G8 copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the autograph of Thomas Henry Watson, dated 1864. Copy 2, in which the half-title is wanting, has the stamp of Crichel, and was bound by Abraham, of Wimborne.
BAC : Plates by Girtin, after the author.
BAC : "Printed by C. Roworth."
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- Italy.Architecture -- Italy -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.