A short description of Badajoz, and the surrounding country;, 1813
- A short description of Badajoz, and the surrounding country; with extracts from the London Gazette: explanatory of the picture exhibiting in the Panorama, Leicester Square, representing the siege in 1812. Taken from the fort La Picurina.
- [London] 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 12 p. fold. front. 23 cm. in folder 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC233 B3 S5+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Imperfect: folding frontispiece wanting. A drawing for this frontispiece is in the British Art Center Prints and Drawings Department.
BAC : The drawings for the panorama were made by John Burford.--Cf. Notes and Queries, v. 159 (1930), p. 60.
BAC : "J. Adlard, printer."
- Subject Terms:
- Badajoz (Spain) -- History -- Siege, 1812.Panoramas.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.