Lowe, E. J. (Edward Joseph), 1825-1900, A natural history of new and rare ferns, 1862
- A natural history of new and rare ferns: containing species and varieties, none of which are included in any of the eight volumes of "Ferns, British and exotic", amongst which are the new hymenophyllums and Trichomanes. By E.J. Lowe ... With coloured illustrations and wood-cuts.
- London, Groombridge and Sons, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 192 p. ill., LXXII col. plates. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK523 L91Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates and illustrations by A.F. Lydon.--Cf. Morris, M.C.F. Benjamin Fawcett: colour printer and engraver. Oxford, 1925.
BAC : "B. Fawcett, engraver and printer, East Lodge, Driffield."
BAC : An addendum to the author's Ferns, British and exotic. London, 1856-60.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.