Wright, C. E. (Cyril Ernest), English vernacular hands from the twelfth to the fifteenth centuries, 1960
- English vernacular hands from the twelfth to the fifteenth centuries.
- Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1960.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 24 p. facsims. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ115.E5 W7 1960 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The British Museum and ... Bodleian Library, Oxford ... [allowed] the reproduction of pages from manuscripts in their possession."
Bibliography: p. xix. Bibliographical footnotes.
- Subject Terms:
- Paleography, English.