An inquiry into the original of our ideas of beauty and virtue; in two treatises. I. Concerning beauty, order, harmony, design. II. Concerning moral good and evil.
- The 2d ed., corr. and enl. ...
- London, Printed for J. Darby, A. Bettesworth, F. Fayram [etc.] 1726.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi p., 1 leaf, 304 p. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBJ1005 H88View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Engraved head-piece.
BEIN 2002 139: Autograph: Sarah Nash. "Frances Hutcheson" in ms. on t.p.
English short title catalogue, T83285
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics -- Early works to 1800.Ethics.Nash, Sarah -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Hutcheson, Francis, 1694-1746, An inquiry into the original of our ideas of beauty and virtue;, 1726
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.