A description of the Royal Colosseum, re-opened in M.DCCC.XLV., under the patronage of Her Majesty the Queen, and H.R.H. Prince Albert, re-embellished in 1848. With numerous illustrations, and eight sections of the grand panorama of Paris by moonlight.
- 22d ed.
- London, Printed by J. Chisman, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- 20 p. ill., 14 plates. 19 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C6 D4 1848iYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : The panorama, as well as some other paintings in the building, were done by Mr. Danson.
BAC : "Catalogue of the splendid works in the Glyptotheca, or Museum of Sculpture ...": p. -.
With this is bound as issued: Description of the Royal Cyclorama, or music hall. London, 1849.
- Subject Terms:
- Colosseum (London, England)Panoramas.Paris (France) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.