Jameson, Mrs. (Anna), 1794-1860, A handbook to the public galleries of art in and near London , 1842
- A handbook to the public galleries of art in and near London : with catalogues of the pictures accompanied by critical, historical, and biographical notices, and copious indexes to facilitate reference / by Mrs. Jameson.
- London : J. Murray, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1030 J3 1842Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound in blind- stamped red publisher's binding.
Printed by W. Clowes and son, Stamford street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- England -- London.Clowes, W. and son -- Printer.Murray, John -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.