IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Newcastle upon Tyne (England). Public libraries. Bewick Collection, Catalogue of the Bewick collection (Pease bequest), 1904]
Catalogue of the Bewick collection (Pease bequest). By Basil Anderton ... public librarian, and W.H. Gibson, branch librarian.
- [Newcastle-upon-Tyne, R. Ward & sons, 1904]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., iv,  110 p., 1 l. illus., 8 pl., 2 port. (incl. front.) 25 x 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ8092.5 N38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ8092.5 .N38 1904Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First impression, August, 1904. Second impression, with a few minor alterations, October, 1904."
- Subject Terms:
- Bewick, John, 1760-1795 -- Bibliography.Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 -- Bibliography.Illustrated books -- Bibliography.Wood-engraving.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.