Newcastle upon Tyne (England). Public libraries. Bewick Collection, Catalogue of the Bewick collection (Pease bequest), 1904]
- Catalogue of the Bewick collection (Pease bequest). By Basil Anderton ... public librarian, and W.H. Gibson, branch librarian.
- [Newcastle-upon-Tyne, R. Ward & sons, 1904]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., iv,  110 p., 1 l. illus., 8 pl., 2 port. (incl. front.) 25 x 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ8092.5 N38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSave 2506Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- "First impression, August, 1904. Second impression, with a few minor alterations, October, 1904."
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Bewick, John, 1760-1795 -- Bibliography.Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 -- Bibliography.Engraving -- Catalogs.Illustrated books -- Bibliography.