The theory and practice of landscape painting in water-colours illustrated by a series of twenty-six drawings and diagrams in colours and numerous woodcuts by George Barnard ...
- New ed.
- London, George Routledge and Sons, 1885.
New York, George Routledge and Sons, 1885.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.., 286 p. ill. (part. col.) 26 col. plates (incl. front.) 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2240 B3 1885Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements on verso of t.-p.
BAC : Illustrations by Leighton Bros. and E. Evans; several after Rembrandt and Turner. Plates by Leighton Bros.
BAC : "R. Clay, Sons, and Taylor, printers."
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting.Watercolor painting.
YCBA Collections Search
Barnard, George, 1807-1890, The theory and practice of landscape painting in water-colours, 1885
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.