The history of little Fanny,, 1810
- The history of little Fanny, exemplified in a series of figures.
- The 4th ed.
- London, Printed for S. and J. Fuller, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 15 p. col. plates. 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3991 A1 H587 1810dAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : In a slip-case.
BAC : Advertisements: p.  of cover.
BAC : "D.N. Shury, printer."
Possibly by Amelia Troward Girdlestone.--Cf. Toronto. Public Libraries. Boys and Girls Services. The Osborne Collection. Toronto, 1958-75, p. 1052.
The "plates" consist of seven cut-out costumes, a removable head, and four hats; all loosely inserted.
Cottage of content, or, Toys, games, and amusements of nineteenth century England, 1
Selected exhibitions: “The Cottage of Content : or, Toys, Games, and Amusements of Nineteenth Century England" (Yale Center for British Art, November 2 - December 31, 1977).
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.