IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Britton, John, 1771-1857, Descriptive sketches of Tunbridge Wells and the Calverley estate;, 1832
Descriptive sketches of Tunbridge Wells and the Calverley estate; with brief notices of the picturesque scenery, seats, and antiquities in the vicinity ... By John Britton, F.S.A. ...
- London, By the author; [etc., etc.] 1832.
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 148 p. front. (plan) ill., plates. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 T92 B8Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Advertisements: 4 p. at end.
BAC : Text printed by J. Moyes; some plates printed by Engelmann & Co.
BAC : Plates by B.R. Davies, and J.S. Templeton; after R.W. Billings, T.H. Clarke, Loggan, D.G. Squirrell, and J.J. Dodd.
- Subject Terms:
- Tunbridge Wells (England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.