Britton, John, 1771-1857, Descriptive sketches of Tunbridge Wells and the Calverley estate;, 1832
- Descriptive sketches of Tunbridge Wells and the Calverley estate; with brief notices of the picturesque scenery, seats, and antiquities in the vicinity ... By John Britton, F.S.A. ...
- London, By the author; [etc., etc.] 1832.
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 148 p. front. (plan) ill., plates. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 T92 B8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: 4 p. at end.
BAC : Text printed by J. Moyes; some plates printed by Engelmann & Co.
BAC : Plates by B.R. Davies, and J.S. Templeton; after R.W. Billings, T.H. Clarke, Loggan, D.G. Squirrell, and J.J. Dodd.
- Subject Terms:
- Tunbridge Wells (England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.