Bibliography of British book illustrators 1860-1900 , 1978
- Bibliography of British book illustrators 1860-1900 : being an attempt to classify the first editions of books by illustrator / edited by Charles Barker ; with the compilatons of Henry Allard, Richard Copeland, N. Rathbone, Ian Rogerson, Owen Showes, Ian West and others ; colour photography byCamfield H. Willis.
- Birmingham : Birmingham Bookshop, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 186 : ill. (some col.), facsims. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1023 B53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes index.
"Limited to 1000 copies."
- Subject Terms:
- Illustrated books -- History -- 19th century -- Bibliography.Illustrators -- Great Britain.