A description of the Earl of Pembroke's pictures. Now published by C. Gambarini of Lucca. Being an introduction to his design.
- Westminster, Printed by A. Campbell, 1731.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., [iii]-xvi, 108 p. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5247 P4 G3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : With this is bound Kate, L.H. ten. Ideal beauty in painting and sculpture. London, 1769.
BAC : Title vignette; head- and tail-pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Pembroke, Thomas Herbert, Earl of, 1656-1733 -- Art collections.
YCBA Collections Search
Gambarini, Carlo, conte, A description of the Earl of Pembroke's pictures, 1731
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.