A schizzo on the genius of man: in which, among various subjects, the merit of Mr. Thomas Barker, the celebrated young painter of Bath, is particularly considered, and his pictures reviewed ...
- Bath, Printed by R. Cruttwell, and sold by G.G.J. and J. Robinson, London, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., [v]-xlviii p., 1 leaf, 390 p., 1 leaf. 2 plates (1 fold.) 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1130 H3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Imperfect? Half-title wanting?
BAC : Title vignette (printer's device).
BAC : Plates by G. Steart.
Errata: 1 leaf at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Barker, Thomas, 1769-1847.Painting -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Harington, Edward, Sir, 1753?-1807, A schizzo on the genius of man, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.