Bell, Henry, 1647-1711, An historical essay on the original of painting, 1728
- An historical essay on the original of painting. Wherein is exhibited: I. Some probabilities and pretentions to its invention before the flood. II. Its commencement again after the flood, and its progress through several nations to the time of Cimabue, an. 1276. By Henry Bell ...
- London, J. Worrall, 1728.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 138,  p. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND60 B4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Head- and tail- pieces.
BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
SML : Advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Early works to 1800.Painting -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.