A history of the art of engraving in mezzotinto, from it's origin to the present times, including an account of the works of the earliest artists.
- Winchester, Printed by J. Robbins and sold by J. and T. Egerton, London, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 100,  p. 19 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE1815 C5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Blank leaves inserted for notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Early works to 1800.Mezzotint engraving -- History.Mezzotinters.
YCBA Collections Search
Chelsum, James, ca. 1740-1801, A history of the art of engraving in mezzotinto,, 1786
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.