Pembroke, Thomas Herbert, Earl of, 1656-1733, A new description of the pictures, statues, bustos, basso-relievos, and other curiosities at the Earl of Pembroke's house at Wilton, 1758
- A new description of the pictures, statues, bustos, basso-relievos, and other curiosities at the Earl of Pembroke's house at Wilton. In the antiques of this collection are contain'd the whole of Cardinal Richelieu's and Cardinal Mazarine's, and the greatest part of the Earl of Arundel's; besides several particular pieces purchas'd at different times. By James Kennedy.
- Salisbury, Printed by B. Collins, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l., 107,  p. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5245 P46Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : With this is bound: Malden, Henry. An account of King's College-Chapel, in Cambridge. Cambridge, 1769.
BAC : Head-piece.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections.Pembroke, Thomas Herbert, Earl of, 1656-1733 -- Art collections.Sculpture -- Private collections.Wilton House (England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.