A critical review of the publick buildings,, 1734
- A critical review of the publick buildings, statues and ornaments in, and about London and Westminster. To which is prefix'd, the dimensions of St. Peter's church at Rome, and St. Paul's cathedral at London.
- London, Printed by C. Ackers, for J. Wilford [etc.] 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p., viii, 118+ p. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA970 C8 copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA970 C8 copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 inscribed Robert Dewar Bennett, 1845; copy 2 has the bookplate of John Greenidge.
BAC : Head- and tail-pieces; initials.
Ascribed to James Ralph by the Brit. mus. Catalogue, Allibone, Watt, Cushing, and Halkett and Lang, but the Dict. of nat. biog. states that Ralph was not responsible for the work. cf. also Notes and queries, 3d ser., v. 6, p. 72.
Imperfect: part of Supplement (?) wanting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.