Etchings, representing fragments of antique Grecian and Roman architectural ornament; chiefly collected in Italy, before the late revolutions in that country, and drawn from the originals. By Charles Heathcote Tatham ...
- London, Printed for T. Gardiner, by J. Barfield, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., 3 p., 24 pl. 46 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 53Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Preface and plates identical to those in his Etchings, representing the best examples of ancient ornamental architecture, London 1799 [i.e. 1800]; plates published by the author and dated 1798-1800. Possibly a made-up copy with the preliminary leaves from the 1806 work in combination with the preface and plates from the earlier work or from one of its later editions.
With his Etchings, representing the best examples of ancient ornamental architecture ... London, 1803.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Decoration and ornament, Ancient.Decoration and ornament, Architectural.
YCBA Collections Search
Tatham, Charles Heathcote, 1772-1842, Etchings, representing fragments of antique Grecian and Roman architectural ornament;, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.