IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Irish Railway Commission, Plans of the several lines of railway in Ireland , 1837
Plans of the several lines of railway in Ireland : laid out under the direction of the commissioners.
- [London] : [Irish Railway Commission], 1837.
[London] : R. Cartwright, engraver & lithographer
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (31 unnumbered leaves of plates) : color maps, plans, diagrams ; 48 x 94 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C T 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scales differ.
- BAC Folio C T 1: In case with the Commission's Sections of the several lines of railway in Ireland. [London, 1837].
BEIN Atlas Coll. UUfa5 G7 837g 2: Imperfect: Many leaves chipped, with no loss of text. Disbound and mounted in Mylar. Original wrappers. Unidentified presentation inscription on front wrapper.
Relief shown by hachures.
One map "on stone by C. Burton"; some maps engraved by J. & C. Walker.
- Subject Terms:
- Railroads -- Ireland.
- pt. 1. Through the south and south western districts / by Charles Vignoles
- pt. 2. Through the north and north western districts / by John Macneill.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.