Boyle, Frederick, Memoirs of Thomas Dodd, William Upcott, and George Stubbs, R.A, 1879
Memoirs of Thomas Dodd, William Upcott, and George Stubbs, R.A.
- Liverpool, Printed for Joseph Mayer, by D. Marples, 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 43 p., 1 leaf, 36 p., 1 leaf, 39 p. 3 ports. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryCT776 B68 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- The memoir of Thomas Dodd was first published in Temple bar, July 1876 under title: The last of the grand school of connoisseurs; that of William Upcott in May 1876 under title: The father of fashion; and "George Stubbs," in December 1876 of the same magazine.
- Subject Terms:
- Dodd, Thomas, 1771-1850.Stubbs, George, 1724-1806.Upcott, William, 1779-1845.