Hunters and fishers; or, Sketches of primitive races in the lands beyond the sea. By Mrs. Percy Sinnett.
- London, Chapman and Hall, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- x, 146 p. col. front., 3 col. plates. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGN330 S61Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 87
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC : Abbey, Travel, 7 (Abbey copy).
BAC : "Vizetelly Brothers and Co., printers and engravers."
- Subject Terms:
- Ethnology -- Juvenile literature.Primitive societies.
- Juvenile literature -- 1846.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.